Friday, September 26, 2014

Hope you enjoy! Todays weather report from Las Vegas .. Its early early morning right now, and for the first time in a long time the air is crisp and 'almost' chilly. Goodness I just looked and it is 79 degrees, but for us, that is cool! I read that it will be 99 later today. Humor me, okay? It is lovely and 'almost' fall here, so I will show you a couple of my Halloween shaker cards.



I had confetti that I was going to throw away, but now I am using it and want more! Umm, so nice harvest color, ooh, maybe some Christmas colors too. I found the pink flamingo confetti and I have a pink flamingo die, and stamp set from Reverse Confetti. I promise you will see that soon. These shaker cards were made from the  craft video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzIXpSzDrQ8 They are so easy. Here are my first Christmas themed ones from the video. 
Thanks for looking! Mary S
 

 

No comments: